From:
Ryan Markey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 22:14:59 -0700
Hello everybody!  Ryan here!

I need a litle help.  California isn't the only "ferret free" people in this
world.  THE FRO(c) IS ALSO FERRET FREE!  I run this organization in my house
on my computer on the modem.  I asked my mother if she would mind me owning
a ferret, and she said YES :o0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She told me the
reason for this is that after our dog was killed, she never wanted another
animal.  Could anyone tell me what I could do to confince her on getting
one?  If not, does anyone want to use they're ferret as a mascot?  All i
need is a picture and a name, and that's it.  I'm takeing auditions at the
moment, and for goodness sakes people, don't mail me your ferret.  My mother
screamed when we got a package in the mail and it started moveing.  Well,
that's it!

Thanks for listening!
Ryan Markey

The Ferrets Rights Organization (FRO) (c), the Weasels Rights Organization
(WRO) (c), and all related materials are trade marked and copyrighted by RPM
Productions(c).  All rights reserved.