From:
Katherine Andresen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 19:24:10 -0400
Hello all, Katherine here just bringing you an update on Kelsey.  His
adrenal surgery is scheduled for Tuesday morning.  The vet said that he
could be home by night if all goes well.  Kelsey says thanx for the prayers -
duke! duke! duke!

The rest of the crew - Kira,Kory,Kaila,Kloee,Koko,Kandi,Kasey,and Kiki
started there treatment for ear mites tonight and I have been quite busy
washing all there toys and bedding down and everywhere the roam in the house
and spraying this flea powder around that the vet gave me.  He said the
little critters (ear mites) can live outside of the ferret for a long time -
aauugghh!!!!

All the fuzzies here say thanx for praying for their brother and to give all
those fuzzies out there great big ferret hugs and kisses from us here!!!!
Thanx again everyone, I will keep you all posted.

Our prayers are with all whose fuzzies are ill to get better and all whose
fuzzies are fine to stay healthy.

Till next time
Katherine and the 9K's
Kira,Kloee,Kory,Koko,Kandy,Kasey,Kelsey,Kaila, and Kiku