From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 15:34:37 -0400
Hi All,

Blessings to those who are missing their fuzzies for whatever reasons.

I'm so glad everyone has been enjoying "what we call our ferrets."  I also
liked the ones of what we call them as a group.  Here's ours:

If they are good:

Our little fuzzles, our gaggle of weasils, the furbles, the furballs, the
fuzzilies.

If they are bad:

You little monsters, you demonic furballs, you little sh*ts, your ferrets!
(I'm told this one is common among married people with human kids as
well), you little wastes of fur, you little fugitives from a research lab
(note: this one is inclusive of the cat and parrot.  Fish are excluded as
they have never hidden my commitment band which I still cannot find,
shredded my favorite silk shirt or screeched bloody damn murder at 3am
sending me and my partner out of a deep sleep and into the ceiling fan).

I guess statistically speaking the amount of names for the Collective (and
believe me Que was never this bad sometimes :) is about the same.  But I
wouldn't give them up for the world.  They keep me as sane as can be
expected in this insane world.

A quote: "never take living seriously, you'll never get out of it alive."

Bright Blessings,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bandit, Bowser and Bailey the ferts
Pyewacket the cat
and Smokey the African Grey

Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.