From:
Karen Poehlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 21:53:32 -0700
Recently Deva Kolb put something here on the FML about T-shirts being
sold to help raise funds for the shelter. I purchased two of the shirts
and they arrived this week.

The graphic itself is OUTSTANDING; I don't know how this women manages
to capture the spirit and the naughtiness of ferrets but she does. The
T-shirt is also of very high quality; the shirts are Hanes ComfortSoft,
not the cheapie ones you wash them once and afterwards you can read a
newspaper through them. All in all I was very impressed with the
shirts; I love ferrety T-shirts and money going to help a shelter is
always money well spent.

URL for the T-shirt:
http://www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva.558662969

Hope you will take the time to stop by to take a look and consider
purchasing a T-shirt to help out the Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance
And Rescue.

~Karen

The Crocheted Ferret

Home of the famous DerbyEggs. Over 999 dozen of my eggs have sold,
making for a lot of happy Ferrets and that many happy ferts can't
be wrong.