From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:32:08 EDT
I had a frantic ferret folk call me last night concerning a sick little boy.
The vet the ferret went to said there was nothing wrong.  Apparently the
ferret had been listless for several days and was getting worse.  Sadly,
this same vet did not notice the enlarged spleen (please make sure your vet
has a clue!)

The worried mom and dad brought the sick little one (Mercury) to me late
last night for a looksy and for some of "Aunt Kathy's" famous Duck Soup and
some Timmy's Tonic.  The little one was completely limp and couldn't even
walk.  Mercury was fed the tonic every two hours.  As of this morning there
were no changes.  Mercury went to my vet earlier this afternoon and was sent
home to continue with the Tonic and Duck Soup.  (My vet is sold on the Tonic
as well).

I am happy to report that by this evening, Mercury's parents reported marked
improvement and a reduction in the hardness in the spleen!  For the first
time in three days, Mercury walked and tried to play!

Is this coincidence, or another success story from the Timmy's Tonic?  I
know what I believe!

(NB:  We do not sell the Timmy's Tonic - it must be obtained from the maker,
Gary Holwicki directly - definitely a worthwhile purchase!)

My love to the fuzzies!

Have you hugged your fuzzy today?  Even if so, do it again!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Just ask for a free sample!  Shelters and
Breeders contact us if you would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet diggers!

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!