From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:33:52 -0700
The results of the Memorial Day Card exchange are in!  As usual, there
were some great cards, great gifts and some very touching tributes to
beloved ferrets.  We also raised $145.00 for MKARESQ!  I would like to
thank the following people for their generosity and everyone who
participated in the card exchange!  Your continued support is
appreciated!!

Ada Gibbs, Mindy Morris, Melissa and Michael Little, Joanne Ruffner,
Stephanie Grant, Linda Zerillo, Diane Desrochers,Amy Long, Diddy
Wheeler, Holly Harper, Holly DiMeglio, Lisa Williams, Carol Krause,
Kelly White, Vickey Bishop, Deb Carlson, Tracy Haynes, Katie Sasser,
Robin Jones and Alicia Drakiotes.  And again....Thank you, Mr. Adkins!!

If you sent a donation and your name is NOT listed here, that means I
have not yet received it!  Thanks to everyone who joined the fun and
details for the next exchange will be posted shortly!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters