From:
victoria a walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:24:34 -0500
Dooks and greetings to all...

I need to know if anyone out there has any idea as to where I can obtain
Ferret "Tazzy-wheels" (I'm not sure if I spelled this correctly--- sorry)
 ... I have an older Boy who is Adrenal, Insulinomic, and Blind... He is
also loosing control of his hindquarters, and his bowels, too...
Obviously, He is preparing for the trip to the Bridge, but he is still
vital in the sense that he is very alert, anxious to be out of his cage
at every opportunity, and eats and drinks like a kit... It is very
frustrating to him not to be able to trot around... he swims or drags
himself about, and he wears out pretty quickly... No fun for sure.  I
want him to be able to enjoy his OUT time for as long as possible, and
the only way to do this is to give him "wheels"... Anyone out there can
help, please?  "Baldy" says thank you...

I also wanted to send a quick public acknowledgement to those of you
out there who sent cards on behalf of Winifred and Elmo... Loosing them
has been very difficult... especially for Winnie's Boy Kodi-bear... He
Grieved very strongly for over a week, went off his feed, slept all the
time, went looking for her during his OUT time then went right back to
bed, very sad boy... He is starting to come around a bit now, and one
of the Boys from another group has "adopted" Kodi ... Possum sticks to
Kodi-bear like glue for some odd reason... follows him around, sleeps
with him, forces Kodi to play with him, you name it, he does it..... Good
therapy...

Thank you again from the Walsh weasels and Mom