Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 17 May 1994 12:20:36 -0400
On 05/16/94 [log in to unmask]  said to PRAHMAN
   >From: Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
   >Date:   Fri, 13 May 1994 13:33:00 -0400
   >Subject:      Neglect and 94 Compendium
   >longer included. Paul - Someone will need to see the
   >compendium MDPH is using and send them a current version.
   >positive.  If you need the documents send me your address and
   >I'll mail them.  Let me know what I can do to help.  Ever read
   >"The Natural History of Rabies, 2nd Edition"?  Talk about a

Any information of that nature is best sent directly to the Great
Lakes Ferret Association. Address for this material would be: GLFA;
Micki Wingate; 10356 Bitz Road; Maybee, MI 48159.

Please let Micki know that it was Paul Rahman who requested this
information for the group!! Also in need by the organization are ANY
brochures, literature, etc. that can be used to educate the public on
the care and ownership of ferrets-either single issues that can be
used for a 'base' of compiling a new brochure, OR in bulk to be
distributed and used as-is!! If anyone has any questions on the needs
of the GLFA for material, or it's specific usage, contact Micki as
above, or: Gloria Davis; 27654 South Pointe; Grosse Ile, MI 48138;
phone (313)676-9138. Again, when inquiring, let Micki or Gloria know
it was me who brought this to your attention. I am only a member, not
an officer of the GLFA, and have made it known I will be using the FML
and assorted BB's to post information for the benefit of the ferrets
and legislation pending in MI. This information was discussed with
Gloria Davis, and she is the one who requested the brochures and
literature. If someone reads this on subsequent boards, and contacts
the GLFA, let the GLFA know it was via a FML article posted by me, so
they know the source of the info, should they wish to contact me on it.
>post freely!!! on other BB's or pro ferret literature!!<

Paul
'[33;40m in '[5;35;46m MI

Ferret not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic