From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 14:01:50 -0400
AH!  How terribly horrible.  Of course you CAN'T eat ferrets.  I always
heard that meat eaters aren't "good eatin" anyway.  Besides, I don't know
about anyone else, but <<drum roll please>> if I tried to eat my two guys,
they would just be spoiled.  <<rim shot>>

April and her two rotten, inedible ferrets...Luna and Sola

Ed, you should be ashamed.  Those who were not blessed with senses of humor
are going to be forced to pull out there torch throwers.  tsk tsk tsk.