From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:11:17 -0500
Peekaboo got a good shower not long ago but Pester didn't and needs
one. I was out back splitting wood, and worked up a sweat (imagine
that???).

So after chucking the textiles to the Maytag I walked quite au-natural
to the master bedroom and shower. That was a most welcome event, hot
water, great soap, and two brats in an extremely curious state of mind
racing back and forth in and out of the shower area.

I wanted Pester but didn't think I would ever catch her, she kind of
knew what was going to happen. So I shut the water off and those two
)_$*&) brats came right into the shower stall with me! Well! Now ***I
got ya*** !!!!!

Pester was caught red ... ah... well, fur footed! I turned the water
back on and she got a great dunking. Dripping wet from a well earned
long warm shower I put her back on the shower floor where she scooted
out like a bolt of lightening (have you ever seen lightening bolt out
of your shower??).

With that done I also was done .. . . . But wait! Now who would you
call!!! Operators were waiting and Peekaboo kindly stepped into the
shower stall! **AH HA!!!** Got her too! So with the water turned on
(works better that way) she got another good dunking.

Both were very good about it and were assured as long as I held them
in both hands. They knew I would offer no harm so they put up with it.
Neither were very put out by what I did, just were unsure of what was
going on, can't blame them. But they both got a great dunking, a well
deserved dihydrosoxide blast. They both raced about the house like
total out their mind berserks. Was fun to watch them. I think that
made them feel good !

So for thanks giving I will have two very clean nice smelling brats to
share the kiwi with me (can't afford a turkey this year, will have a
kiwi instead).

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester.

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation