From:
Todd Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 1994 22:41:08 -0400
Hello again,
     One of our ferrets, Abu was sleeping most of the day, but then we woke
her up to give her and Iago a bath, well after putting Abu into the tub, we
noticed that she did not have use of her rear, right leg.  Actually she just
swam using the front paws and just dragged her hind legs and was unable to
keep her balance.  After getting her out and drying her off a bit, she was
still unable to use mainly her right hind leg.  Well after about 5 minutes
she was fine as usuall, attacking the cat and running around.  We are going
to contact our vet tomorrow, but does anyone have some possible clues to
this, or can ferrets have legs fall asleep on them from sleeping on them
"wrong"?  Thanks.

<< Sent by Scout v.1.9 >>