From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:03:44 -0500
Hi Everyone,
We went to the pet store today for Yesterday's News and as we were
checking out my husband said look there's a fuzzy.  I am like where where
because being the interested fuzzy mom I am I am always excited to see a
new fuzzy face.  It turns out that this lady works at the store and had
bought this ferret knowing nothing about them because it needed extra
care.  They got it in and it would not eat.  It was going for days and
would not eat.  Finally by accident they gave it Totally Ferret and lo
and behold the little girl started eating.  She is a little Cinnamon and
cute as a button.  My little girl is so skiddish and does not like being
held.  This little girl loved being held.  They ended up getting 5 ferrets
into this store and as of the last delivery they will no longer be selling
ferrets I am happy to say because when they got the last little one in it
was so tiny that it barely had any hair on it and had to be bottle fed.
She told me all the ferrets went to friends of hers and are all doing
well.  At least this is a pet store(not where we got ours) that
understands the needs of the animals and will not tolerate the
distributors doing this.  This woman like me now gets as much info as she
can on the little fuzzies so she knows and understands them.  I was so
elated to see another ferret mommy because I understand now what people
mean when they tell me how they see me light up when I am with my fuzzy
babies.  We have 13 cats too that we love dearly but nothing is as loving
and adorable and will brighten your day like a little wardancing fuzzy in
the house :-).

Have a great weekend
Love & angel hugs
Debbie