From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:59:29 -0700
Kouri wants everybody to know that SOS (Support Our Shelters) has been
hard at work developing new items to benefit ferret shelters.

The first new product is a bumper sticker.  Do you work for California
ferret legalization?  Do you volunteer at a shelter, or maybe you ARE a
shelter?  Or you adopted ferrets from a shelter just 'cause they needed
homes?  Or you worked to get rabies quarantine information to your local
humane society.  Maybe you check on the ferrets at pet stores and assist
store personnel in making things safer and more pleasant for baby ferrets?
Or maybe you just feel great empathy for those who do these things?  If
any of the above applies to you, then you are a FERRET WARRIOR.

That's what our bumper sticker says - FERRET WARRIOR.  The vinyl strip is
white and the lettering black.  Very basic, very to the point.  We are all,
everyone of us, Ferret Warriors!

Judith and Georgia each have stock, as does The Ferret Store, so order
from whoever is closest to you.  All proceeds from sales of FERRET WARRIOR
bumper stickers go to shelters.  In fact, if ordering from Judith or
Georgia, you can make a check out to any shelter on the SOS list, and we
will send them the check.

Cost of the bumper stickers in $2.00 each, in any quanity, and SOS will
cover postage and packaging.  To order one or two, cash is fine.  When
paying by check, it should be made out to Judith White or to Georgia Wood.
SOS is not incorporated and we would be taking money intended for shelters
to pay for incorporation fees.  But remember, we take checks made out to
shelters.  In fact, we really like that.

Order from:  Judith White                Or from:  Georgia Wood
             1236 Belfield Ave                     1673 N Jantzen St
             Drexel Hill PA  19026                 Portland OR  97217

The Ferret Store has added the SOS bumper sticker to their web site, so
it can be included in orders placed on line.

Ok, Kouri says this is really long, and that his other new item will have
to wait till tomorrow

Georgia - the left coast one...

PS: Our SOS bumper stickers were printed by the 15 Ferrets of Kennesaw
Graphics, Kennesaw, Georgia (the state)