From:
Rick Lemker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 03:20:55 -0500
Ok, ferret folk.  The CA state senators below voted for the ferret ban last
April, and all are on the CA Commission on Natural Resources & Wildlife.
From what I've gleaned, one or two might have changed his/her stance, so NO
trashing.  Please keep all dialog sweet and to-the-point.  They're as
entitled to their opinions as we are, but they're not allowed to be
uninformed; part of *being* a representative requires *being* informed.
Enlighten them before Jan.  9 if you can.

Hon. Patrick Johnston
Room 5066 State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-2407

Hon. Tim Leslie
Room 4081 State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-5788

Hon. Hilda Solis
Room 4090 State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-1418

Hon. Henry Mello
Room 313 State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-5843

Hon. Jack O'Connell
Room 2187 State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-5405

Hon. Mike Thompson
Room 3056 State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-3375

Hon. Don Rogers
Room 5052 State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-6637

The following senator did not vote on SB 55 last April:

Hon. Lucy Kellea
Room 4061 State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-3952

Thanks for anything y'all can find the time to do.  It's a self-centered
request yes, but in the end it will be better for all of us when CA finally
"sees the light".

I cc'd this to alt.pet.ferrets twice and to everyone else that might make a
difference in the outcome.  I promise not to stump here again once we're
legal like the rest of you.  Keep your fingers crossed on Jan. 9.

Swampp