Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:30:53 -0400
All of us at Massachusetts Ferret Friends invite you to visit our Tribute
to the Ferrets and Members.  This slideshow was made to celebrate all
the effort and hard work that goes into our organization as we continue
to grow.  I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making it.
Some of the key moments pictured are the signing of the bill to legalize
ferrets in Massachusetts, our Ferret Giving Tree Party, an adoption day
at PetCo, and all the people who have made these things possible.  I wish
to again personally thank each and everyone for their commitment to the
ferrets....

http://www.maferrets.org/aboutmaff/video.html

Phyllis