From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:09:00 -0500
I posed this same question to the FHL, but since no answers are
forthcoming yet, I thought I would post here as well. One of my
ferrets, (male), keeps getting recurrent kidney infections. Our Vet
thinks it is secondary to something else, but cannot find anything else
wrong. Antibiotics help, but the minute he comes off them, the kidney
infection comes right back. Has anyone here experienced anything of a
similar nature with their ferrets. Thought? Ideas? For what it's worth,
he has had a full blood work up and ultrasound too and urine tests.

Thanks,
Holly,
Icarus & Cato