From:
stafford tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 15:22:40 -0500
Hey everyone...Just wondering if it would hurt my fuzzies if they ate dog
milk bones?  they really love them and it's funny to see they carry of a
whole one(for large dogs).

And they wierd thing is that I got 1 out of 4 that will use the litterbox
100% of the time in and out of cage!  She is one of the two i rescued and is
STILL a biter.  She will always use the litterbox.  And she's also the only
one who goes crazy over Iams Kitten food(what i feed my kitten).  The others
will only eat the MF ferret food.  At least she eats the ferret food too.
Today when i was cleaning around the litter box, I moved it away from the
corner and Turbo went in the litterbox still when it was moved!  What a good
girl in the potty box, just wish she would stop biting!  and being afaid of
us!

Thanks,
Carrie
Turbo(i like that box thing, and that chew toy to that feeds me)
Pooky(Oh well, mommy will clean it up)
Peanut(I really am too tired to get in it)
Squeakers(I like this spot ahhh)