Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:53:27 -0600
Hi all,
Please forgive me if the following is something I should already know.  I
just know that when my little one starts acting different.... here is where
I run to for guidance.

- He is 7 months old.
- Had all his shots.
- Eating well, taking vitamins
- Does his duty on a regular basis and no signs of loose stool
- We play with him every morning and night.  Average of 3 hours play time
  a day outside his cage.

Changes I have noticed is:
- He is rubbing his neck on things like the couch and smooth services.
  "like he is scenting or marking his territory"
- He "not very often" scoots his bottom on the ground just for a second or
  so "much like I have seen dogs do".

Is this OK?  Is this just part of his growing up?

Thank you,
Rachell Blessing
801-972-4065
iDEAL International, Inc.