Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:02:14 -0400
Hi there from New Hampshire!  I want to thank everyone for all the response
to the ferrets in the animal shelter and the ferrets that my friend had to
find a new home for.  The ferrets in the shelter went to a fine home in
Maine, and if you read this Joanie please e-mail me, my husband wiped out
the addresses!!!  Also, the two that were in the private home went to a
young lady from Rhode Island that is going to take them to Vermont to be
room mates for college.  Couldn't have better room mates!!  I do have a
question if anyone can help.  One of the little females we adopted from the
shelter seems to be very sleepy.  She doesn't play much.  She does eat alot
and putting on weight.  I really don't know how old she is but seems like
she should be more active.  I wonder if this is normal or something might be
going on I should have checked out.  Everyone else is doing fine including
Burgler, who steals Dad's money and watch!  His name fits him to a tee.
Missitoo just won't get along with the new girls, Flower and Blossom.  She
is so jealous.  I feel bad when everyone is out playing and she has to stay
in by herself.  She does get a turn with Burgler, who she loves and he puts
her in her place now and then.  Well, guess I have gone on long enough.
Again, thanks to everyone for answering the request for ferret homes and I
hope if anyone needs a home we can all make room for just one more!!!!  Ha!
Ha!  Ha!

Love and Kisses to all the fuzzies.
Penny, Burgler, Missitoo, Blossom, and Flower