From:
Heather Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 09:01:54 -0500
Being new to the FML, I am trying hard to pay attention to the "other"
issues which get posted here besides the fun cutsie stories (all though I
love those, too!).  I refrain from asking too many questions this soon, (and
I do have a ton!), figuring over time, the answers wll appear in one post or
another.  However, I am getting a little concerned about something:

To Barb & Seymour... Your statement "New ferret owners almost never know
about MF" is indeed true in my household.  I believe my ferrets (Abi and
Samson) both came from MF.  Because of this, should I be concerned about
things owners of "other-farm-ferrets" need not worry about?  What is it that
I should know?  I should tell you that both Conrad (my roommate and
boyfrined) and myself are open to supporting causes we're informed about,
but like to know both sides.  So although I am concerned about why MF is
getting such a bad rap, I would also like to know if there are people out
there who support them.  I'm sure this is an old issue to most of you, so if
this is info I need to recieve privately, thats fine with me.

Thanks! Heather, COnrad, Abi & Samson