From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:49:22 -0700
There is so much happening at once at LegalizeFerrets.org. We need to
sell 300 Calendars by Weds Sept 8th to get our Calendars printed in
time for the September 25th Legalize Ferrets Revival. The Calendars
are $10.50 each with quantity discounts available. The link is at
http://ferretsanon.com/Merchandiseholder.html.

While I'm at it, the link for the Revival (held in Concord, CA) which
not only includes the best speakers; Rene Gandolfi, Bob Church,
Jeanne Carley, Melinda T and others, but we will also be working
on a documentary "California Ferrets - Our Story" is at
http://ferretsanon.com/LegalizeFerretsRevival2010.html
Early bird prices end Friday, Sept 10th.

ferret_sig