Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 17:08:05 -0300
BIG stated, in reference to various people having trouble receiving the
FML:

>[Anyhow, I've put many issues on the web -- I can mail those addresses
>to people.  Or if you need an alternate address, I can send you a
>(Google) GMAIL.szM one, which is *perfect* for the FML since it makes
>back-issues easy to search and you get so much space for free that you
>never have to delete the back-issues.  I've done this for many
>subscribers but haven't made the offer to everyone until now, but it's
>getting crazy.  BIG] <end snip.

Does one still need to be sent an 'Invite' to aquire a GMAIL account?  If
so, I have over 50 invites.  It is indeed a spacious and organzied email
client.  If you want a GMAIL account and need an invite..email me :)

Who is General Failure??
And why he is reading my hard disk?
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca

[Moderator's note: Yes, you still need an invitation.  From me, Jadesun,
whomever else... take your pick :-)  BIG]