From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:32:13 EDT
I have fed my ferrets Marshalls Ferret food since they were born.  Yes,
they stink.  Everyone runs screaming from my room.  If there is one days
worth of poop you want to gag!  I love my babies but enough is enough this
foods stinks!  I know it is because of the fish!

So, I bought a huge back of totally ferret a few months ago and low and
behold the weezils would not touch it!  They dug out all of thier other
food and that was that.  After a day of leaving only totally ferreet in
the bowl, I gave in and gave them marshalls.  They hadnt eaten in a day
because they didnt like the other.  So, I sent it back.  Does anyone have
some advics to get them to eat totally ferret.  I have put warm water in
it, etc!  HELP!!  The fish poo is killing me!

Lisa (fishbutts Otis and Clara)