From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 21:07:04 -0500
Back from Fl save and sound but my husband and I have decided that our
eight fuzzies need a larger motorhome.  Here is one for you!  You know you
are addicted to FERRETS when you buy a special motorhome so they will be
comfortable.

We either have to many ferrets, I THINK NOT!, or not enough room for the
ones we have.  We carried three cages but they need more room to run when
they are out.  The trip was good but the ferrets started shedding because
it was so warm.  Being back in NH hopefully it will stop.  Any thoughts?
They are not going to loose their winter coats are they?

While we were in Fl I stopped by a new Pet Store in Sanford.  They carry a
fair amount of ferret goods but they need educaional items if anyone near
by could help.  She has several people who come in asking about adopting a
ferret and as we talked I could tell she needed to learn more on the care
of ferrets.  I gave her the mailing address for the FML to pass on to
others who might need help.  Anyway, I thought someone in the Central Fl
area could help out here if I give you the information.  I have permission
to list the name and phone number.

PEST N' PETS  (CAROL)  407-323-9055
5701 WEST ST.   ROAD 46  SANFORD, FL   32771

Also, I have a home that needs a ferret for a change.  Seems like everyone
is always looking for a home but, I have a family member that was given a
silvermitt, female, MF, that needs a friend.  She is about two years old
and a real sweetheart.  She was use to being kept outside and needed lots
for love and care.  She is doing better and Brent is learning how to care
for her properly.  He bought her a new larger cage, ferret food and plays
with her everyday.  We turned our group loose in the family room with Sammy
and she didn't know what to do first.  They played for about two hours.
She had not been with other ferrets since she was tiny.  The next time they
let her out she looked all over for the bunch to play with looking in every
corner and under the furniture.  She really needs a buddy.  If someone in
Central Fl in the Debary area or there about could let me know where Brent
could take Sammy to pick out a friend to adopt Sammy would appreicate it so
much.  I know in Casselberry or somewhere down that way I think there is a
shelter.  Anyway let me know some info and I will pass it on.

Love and fuzzie Kisses
Penny and the bunch of EIGHT