From:
Jean Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 17:03:15 -0700
I have heard many things that people have mentioned fuzzies like to snack
on, both good and bad.  However, my Jewell has picked a treat that I hadn't
heard of yet and don't know if it could be good or bad.

Along with my beloved bundle of fuzzies, I also have parrots which eat
pelleted bird food (fruit flavored).  Jewell, who usually won't eat any kind
of treats other than ferretone... even raisens, just goes nuts for these
pellets.  She will constantly nose around the parrots cages in hopes of
finding some that have been tossed out and devour them with relish.

Has anyone else had a fuzzie with this particular choice of treat or know
if it could be bad for her?

Enjoy
Jean and the house of many critters