From:
Brandon Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 12:32:59 -0400
Hi everyone!
This being my first post on the FML, I should quickly introduce my boys:
Arnie - Silver Mitt about 1 year old and super smart
Dilbert - Big fat Siamese who is about 8 months old and a little on the,
          well, uh, slow side
Tommy - our big muscular baby who is all chocolate and sleeps about 2
hours a day - the rest of the time is spent climbing and clinging to the
cage.

Thier page is at
 http://copland.udel.edu/~brandon

My problem is a response we (my fiance and myself) recieved from the page.
Its seems like a legitamite question (no wild goose chase I hope) If anyone
can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!  Thanks

Brandon Higgins and Lisa Wyatt

[Moderator's note: Nope, don't know what the post has to do with Brazil. BIG]