Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:45:32 -0600
This afternoon I was relaxing after class, sitting in my living room and
reading the paper.  Now that the back of the fridge is sealed up tighter
than Fort Knox, Dervish gets her free-run time.

I looked up as she scurried past with me with an orange lollipop in her
mouth.  This didn't worry me; she'll find one lying around and hide it,
sometimes pulling the wrapper off and having a few licks.  But a few
minutes later she scurried past me with a root beer lollipop.  I wondered
idly if I was crazy or she had two different ones, but I didn't give it
much thought.  But she kept scurrying past with lollipops, and I had to go
investigate.

Hidey-hole #1 (under the living room couch) had three lollipops.

Hidey-hole #2 (under the stove) had two lollipops.

Hidey-hole #3 (under the microwave cabinet) had one lollipop.

Hidey-hole #4 (behind the recliner) had five lollipops and a bottle of nail
polish.

Hidey-hole #5 (under the family room couch) had three lollipops.

And I couldn't find any bag of lollipops in the house.  I had no clue where
the little weezil was getting them all!  It turns out my younger sister had
a huge bag full of suckers to sell at school ... and Dervish hid the entire
bag in hidey-holes all around the house!

-(TX) Meghan and Dervish the WonderFerret ("Mmmm ... lick lick lick lick")

"There will be no end to the troubles of states, or indeed of humanity
itself, till philosophers become rulers in this world."

--Socrates