From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:40:46 -0500
Hey there--
Amelia's nearly a badger-- if she was a horse, you'd say she had a star and
a snip, but she's got the eye patches.  And she certainly is hyper-- when
she puffs out, roommates run for cover and grown men have been known to
stand on chairs.  Which doesn't deter Amelia from seeking out their pants
legs one bit, because when she's in psychoferret mode, she can leap and
cling like a lemur.  She's my fierce little thing, but when she's in cuddle
mode, she's also the sweetest.  Maybe those badgers just run to extremes all
around!

Regina
and Amelia (grab your ankle! bite your toes! leap off the coffeetable at
you! run up and down the hallway! bounce off the walls and furniture! gee,
I'm getting tired, pick me up, ok?)

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee