From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:32:25 EST
Since this is the day to be thankful, I want to thank my ferrets for all
they've given me.

Thank you Sugar for sharing your cold, wet secrets, and keeping my ears
clean at the same time.
For making sure my toes are still there,
For showing me that sweats were made for climbing,
And for showing me what a warm fuzzy really was.

Thank you to Honey for keeping my feet warm,
For cleaning up and putting away all the stuffed animals,
For teaching me to look where I walk,
And that love does make a difference.

Thank you to Taz for being such a good ambassador to teach children what
rewards love and care can bring,
For wearing the silly outfits for the kids,
For snuggling all the girls, including me,
And for showing me the sound barrier can be broken by ferret kind.

Thank you to Boris for teaching me how to fight for something, as he did
when he fought to live.
For always making me laugh and wonder how he did that,
For grooming Daddy's beard, you suckered him proper,
And for showing me a ferret laugh.

Thank you to Tasha for teaching me all about patience and persistence,
you finally conquered that door,
For showing me naked isn't so bad, but fur is nice when it's cold,
For explaining that one sincere kiss is worth so much,
And for sharing the secrets of being a lady.

Thanks to all of them for snuggling away fears,
Kissing away tears,
Showing laughter is the best medicine,
And life can be exciting and fun every day.

Sandy and the Five Inspirations, for which I am thankful.