From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:22:06 -0400
When I sent the reminder to eveyone about the 5000th FML I forgot to send
the donation info!!  Please everyone, let's do this!!!

Remember the money is going to the International Ferret Congress's ELF
Disaster Relief Fund and to SOS.  Both organizations support shelters and
ferrets in need.

Paypal Donations should be made to [log in to unmask]

Check Donation should be made out to the International Ferret Congress
or the IFC.  Then mailed to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, FL 32346

The whole puprose of the FML is for ferrets, so let's rally together and
do this for the ferrets!!!!

Risa
PS Only 27 more issues til the 5000th!