From:
R&KWagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:09:51 -0600
Hi to everyone and hope you and your fuzzies are well and getting
ready for the holidays and festivities.

Our ferrets have always loved traveling and we absolutely love using
the playpen with its covers while traveling to give them room for
stretching as well as protection from unknown floors/areas, etc., but
we also purchased the Super Pet My First Home Multi-floor Large for our
two ferrets that we use when traveling in addition to the playpen for
when they need to be more secured. The wire part folds down nicely and
it is easy to put together too. We made a solid second floor by cutting
the cardboard box it came in to fit across two of the shelves and then
I custom made fluffy flooring to cover it. It sells for around $50 at
Ferret Depot and there are actually a couple different sizes/prices.
Hope this helps and happy and safe travels.

Kim