From:
Jose Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:56:03 -0400
Hello FML,
I was on my way into work this morning and was listening to the Bob & Tom
show in the morning and they had a caller call in (who always pretends to
be Larry King), anyways, "Larry King" was making a bunch of silly
references and short jokes and his last one was: "Have you ever tried to
put false eyelashes on a ferret?  (To which Bob & Tom replied no), and
"Larry" said, "Well don't, I have tried and it's not easy, believe me you
don't feel any less lonelier afterwards".  Very silly joke, but I kept
picturing how cute my little RooBear would be with them on, she's so
gorgeous anyways. ;-)

I want to thank everyone on the FML soooo very much for all the beautiful
cards and condolences on the passing of my Tango.  It never gets any
easier when another passes on, but FML people are so compassionate and
understand how much these little fuzzies "steal our souls". :-)

Sandee, please make sure that Tango finds his sister Pepe' who is already
at the Rainbow Bridge.  Pepe' was all alone up there as she passed away
last year, but now Tango and her can go exploring together, wrestle and
steal raisins galore!  Tango, I can feel your precious spirit around me,
and it feels wonderful.  I know you had to leave quickly, but I know you
are no longer feeling any discomfort.  I love you so much and will see
you soon little bug!

Tracy J.
Chico, Roo (RooBear), Spunky, Leah (missing Tango & Pepe' very much)