Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:05:21 -0700
Hi All you Fuzzy Lovers,

I have a couple of questions here.

1) Any idea why a little 2 year old girl would be losing hair only on the
bottom of her tail?  The hair is thinning half way down and on the bottom
side of the tail as if she were dragging it too much or something silly
like that( of course she doesn't drag her tail LOL).  The tail doesn't
appear red, itchy or anything different other than the hair loss.

Which brings up question

2) What is "seasonal adrenal?" Last October when the above girl came
to live with me she appeared to be adrenal.  Complete naked tail.  Well
within 6 weeks all her hair had grown in beautifully and the vet
diagnosed her as "seasonal adrenal".  I thought it sounded crazy.  I
recommended the Tennessee panel and the vet said it wasn't necessary.
Something doesn't smell right or does it!

Please tell me oh wise ones what your experiences are?

Thanks so much,
Mary Jo