From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1993 13:01:05 -0400
Geri wrote:

>I think it is well worth the initial trouble to all to get a second ferret.
>We noticed that Wednesday became much more social and friendly than she had
>been before Roddenberry arrived, once they got used to one another. And Rod-
>denberry got exercise and put some muscle on those raggedy bones, and seemed
>a lot less jittery than he'd been when he arrived. The companionship is good
>for them to have for the times when you can't be paying attention to them.

Hmmm.  My little Nancy (not to be confused with big Nancy, who subscribes
to this list) _is_ rather quiet, and acts almost despondent at times.
Perhaps I should take the plunge, and get another.  I'm in an FFZ; does
anyone know he addresses & phone no's of some ferret shelters in, say,
Connecticut?

Also, yes, they definitely love remote control buttons.  I have come to the
conclusion that they can _smell_ the rubber content of plastics.  That's
the only explanation I have for Nancy seeking out bicycle inner tubes when
she can't see them.

-- Anon.