From:
Irina Trefilieva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 01:59:25 -0400
You are cordially invited on LIVE INTERVIEW with the "FATHER OF THE
FERRET" -- the man who is behind the current International "FERRET CRAZE."
Not many know that Wes Patterson, psychologist, poet and animal lover, is
the man who rediscovered the ferret as a pet and bred and popularized it in
the late 60's from his small pet farm in Melrose, FL (pop 532.) Hear how it
all began.....

Where:  http://www.audionet.com/shows/pettalk/
When:   2 p.m. (EST), Saturday,  May 8, 1999

Call in During the Show with your questions!!!  1-800-810-PETS We want to
include you in our live broadcast!!!  ( If you can't attend, the recording
of the show will be available on our web site during the two weeks after
the show.)

Here's What You'll Need to Listen to The Broadcast:

The Free RealAudio Player - Get It Here minimum 486 Processor/66mhz, 8mb
RAM, sound card, speaker(s), At Least a 14.4Kbps Internet Connection