From:
Jeffery Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:41:25 -0800
R Downs wrote:
>What are you spraying this on? I don't know what it is made of, but I
>am sure it could be toxic. I think I would ask someone who knows what
>it is made with - a chemist or safety officer, maybe? Ask to see the
>material data sheet that is supposed to be with all of the materials
>the company uses.

According to their website, WHAT A LINER is eco-friendly, nontoxic,
nonflammable and non-corrosive water-based liquid polymer truck bed
coating. It can be used on surfaces other than truck beds, such as
concrete. Their website URL is
http://www.chirienterprise.com/WhataLiner/WhataLiner.html

[Moderator's note: Note there are similar products made specifically
for animal use. Would be interesting to compare them ;-) BIG]