From:
Andy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 22:14:16 -0500
<Talking about the Brian Jacques's Redwall books & ferts' being bad guys
in them>

>You may get your wish, Lady of Shalott.

Oh please, please, please?  We are two ferrets who have taken
cyber-residence in Worlds Away on CompuServe.  We have declared the
existance of a new place we call "New Redwall Village" based upon these
books.  According to the Redwall Abbey Charter, they

...     offer shelter to all creatures alike
                give clothing, warmth and food
                        to any beast or creature
                                that is deemed in need of such.

We have drawn from their charter, history and legend a home for everybeast
to live in peace.  Our primary goal is to have good ferret fun.  But a
lesser goal is to promote the *real* personality and charm of the
domesticated ferret.  It fits in well with the stories we read in the FML
and stories we hope to find as time goes on.  We do recognize that ferrets
are not the first beasts on the list of those to be invited for NameDay, but
we hope to change minds over time.

Roga Mae & Ali Quid of New Redwall Village
Kymer, Phantassus
Worlds Away

P.S.
I have nightmares.  Andy comes in and pets me awake.  It breaks his heart to
hear me cry, but I can't help it.  But yes, I do cry in my sleep.
- Roga Mae

P.P.S (Oh gee!)

>From:    Theodore and Madeline Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: AOL users, please help!
>Now we're stars, and we get mail from other ferrets around the world.
>This is fun.  This is good.  We like to make friends.  But lately we've
>been getting the wrong kind of mail.  This is bad.  We need help.

Well, if it gets to be *too* bad, we'd like you to join us on CompuServe.
Not only do we get to have our own webbed paw page
"http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/romaq", we get to play in Worlds
Away.  We don't know how to help you in your situation, but one suggestion
might be to move to a regular Internet Service Provider (ISP) with your own
Webbed Paw Page, and if you get it at a flattened rate, you won't have to
worry so much about the connect time.  In fact, the ISP we are using has let
us have our own account with our own mail we will use soon.  There are lots
a neat things to do, just check out other services besides AOL for what they
offer.  Perhaps AOL is the beast for you, perhaps not.  But you have our
beast wishes!  - ROMAQ (p.s.  we saw the other e-mail address, perhaps you
already have another ISP?)