From:
Rebecca Felten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:43:58 EST
'HELLO ALL YOU FELLOW FERT LUVERS.....

'HERE IS A GREAT PLAY ITEM FOR YOU TO TRY THAT IS INEXPENSIVE AND NEVER
"GETS OLD" WITH YOUR FURRIES .... GUARANTEED ...

As we, like most of you out there, do not have a lot of money to invest in
"play toys" that usually "get old" after awhile, bought an

                      4" X 10' Black Plastic Drain Pipe
                                Under $10.00

It can be found at Lowe's , Home Depot or probably any hardware store in
the Plumbing Section.

Yes, it is black and you cannot see your "Furries" but ........

They simply luv to run, rub, scurry thru it never get tired of it !!!!!

We have had it over 2 years now and it is the FIRST THING they go into when
the "FLOW" out of their cage.

If we forget to put it on the floor, we are promptly told about it as they
go over & start scratching on it (we stand it next to their cage when they
are not out).

Give it a try and seeeee how much laughter you will receive watching them
play in it ........

LUV & LICKS,

Rebecca & her Furries
(Hoppy, Rodney, Wild Thing, Amazon, Cinnamon, Cocoa The Cannibal,
Black Velvet, Ceasar  &
Rosey I, Rosey II, and Polar Bare on the Rainbow Bridge Journey)