From:
Quad City Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:39:30 -0800
It's Cathy from Quad City Ferret Rescue in Moscow, ID. I just wanted to
send a big thank you to our santas out there that have sent packages.
All of the packages have arrived, except for Hemi's which should be
showing up either today, the 24th, or shortly after Christmas.

The ferrets are loving their new things and I plan to send out thank
yous out shortly. If you haven't heard from me, I'm not ignoring you.
Our shelter email was down from December 14th until yesterday due to
some network problems and the fact that my regular computer is having
problems, so I am on my old backup computer now which is very slow. So
all my emails prior to the 14th are on my laptop and I can't access
them right now. So if my wonderful santas could drop me an email, so
that I can send pics of the little ones to you that would be wonderful.
Our email is: [log in to unmask]

Thanks again to all of our wonderful santas. Rob, Spaz, Jack, Bob,
Hemi, Piranha, and Guinness send Christmas wishes to all of you.

Cathy Hamlett
Quad City Ferret Rescue
www.emmettferret.org/qcfr