From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:17:07 -0800
A Correction to Anyone Who's Confused About Saturday, as Was I!

Several times this past week in my efforts to advertise the upcoming ferret
show in Seattle Center's Snoqualmie Room, I've made the mistake of stating
that the show would be on SUNDAY, March 28th.

I am wrong, as anyone who looked at the March calendar, would realize.  The
correct day is SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY, and not Sunday.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who I've misinformed concerning what day of
the week March 28th is.

Well, we can't all be perfekt!

Edward Lipinski,  Der Frettchenlustbarkeitsfueher, who shouts:  Frettchen
Vergnuegen !  [G] Ferret Joy!