From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:32:15 EST
Count us in! We will be there. You're danged tootin' we will.

I'm not sure whether or not the members of the FML are quite prepared for
the sight of ol' Paw Paw in the flesh.  The day I was born, my Mama slapped
my Papa and swore that she'd get even.  It's been downhill ever since.
Tater and Odie are the cutest critters that ever danced on four feets and
Mee Maw is a might handsome lady.  Guess I'll just have to wear my Goofy
suit so nobody is overcome by the serimous case of Ugly I'm totin'.  Look
for the Goofy who drools a lot.

Heck Yes!  I want a badge.  Can I have it now?  Please, please, extra please
with a raisin drenched in Ferretone on top?  I promise to wear it everywhere
I go so folks will overcome their initial reaction to me and see that I do
have one redeeming quality.  Do I hear FML tee shirts and baseball caps?
Let's face it folks, we aren't just a bunch of ferret nuts on the Internet.
We are a bone fide MOVEMENT.  Heck, look at what we just done did in MA and
are fixin' to do in CA!

Ruh Roh!  Just thought of something.  I'm not sure if Disney World is quite
prepared to have Bob Church and me in the same place at the same time.
We'll probably spend a lot of time fighting over who gets to wear the Goofy
suit next.  No telling how much craziness we can get into together.  Heck,
we might just have to hijack the Nautilus, sail her to California and
bombard Sacramento with Ferretbites!  I can't wait.  Maybe we should all get
together and have a dress rehearsal THIS December?  Just a thought.

Move over Bambi, Thumper, Micky and Dumbo. The Ferrets is a' comin'!

Let me know if there is anything I can do, write or say that will help to
bring this thing together.  I'm wiling to do anything I can that will make
the 10th anniversary of the FML an event to be reckoned with.

Paw Paw