Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:21:45 -0400
Twenty four days after loosing Lil Bit my Albino male, I am very sad to
say I have lost my part ferret and part pig (should have been all pig)
Doc (Holiday).

He was a bouncy sable who loved treats, in fact he wanted his and
everyone else's too.

Dr Hickman did the necropsy on my little guy who would have been two
in October to find both kidneys failed. No other problems other than
bleeding kidneys. Dr Hickman went to Dr Finkler and he said he had only
seen one other case like this and it was because the baby had gotten
into something toxic (i.e. antifreeze) So I am at a loss on this one
as there was nothing here for him to get that was toxic but it makes
no difference, he is gone and now rests next to Lil Bit.

It is so hard to do these posts but I promised my self I would share
these babies passing's ever since my first crossed over the bridge many
years ago He is loved and sorely missed

He as with all those that have gone before him, will be missed and
always in my heart

Patrick