From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:23:53 -0500
I decided dat I was sp special dat I would share my sleepers with da
ferrets who might be almost special.  Plus, da Mama was gone all day
yesterday and today she is wierd.  She palyig wid dis fishie thing.

Anyways, I got da rainbow sleepers and dey were da prettiest, just like
me!  Now, Bear wants his own and he be jealous dat I got da boyfreinds and
he got no girltfirends.  So, I am giving him da credit card so he will get
da next special snuggle.  Anyone tink dey can beat him?  Ha!  he da big
strong brudder who beat everyone up!  You not gonna get it form him!  I am
off to send raisins to my boyfriends, but dey not send me der address's
yet, so I may just eat ders.

Bonnie Da Beautiful