From:
Tracy Acker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:38:58 -0400
I am very new to this board, and this is my first time posting.  I really
enjoy hearing from Sandee how everyone is doing at the bridge.  Which
brings me to why I am writing......I was wondering if Sandee could let me
know if my two babies have found eachother and how they are doing.  Snapper
has been at the bridge for about ten years now, and 9 months ago DW left me
for the bridge.  I am hoping that Snapper found DW, showed him around and
introduced him to some of the other fuzzies up there.  If you could let
them know that their family misses them both, and thinks of them often...
and let DW know that his buddy EZ misses him, but has taken over his
favorite sleepy spots, I think he's sleeping with D in spirit!  Hugs,
kisses and cuddles to them both!  Thanks so much, Sandee for easing a
mommy's mind about her babies at the bridge!

Tracy