From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 20:31:37 -0700
I have to admit it, I lied....... Bob's hat was not "cruddy", actually it
was the one thing about him that did look relitively neat.  And I forgot to
mention the earring ( of the "pirate" type ), but I did try to be nice by
leaving out the fact that his cologne was reminiscent of Ode de Hob in
season, and his socks did have someone elses name written in laundry marker
on them.  So, I think that makes us even, OK Bob?  [ Disclaimer: no offence
meant to either above mentioned "Bob" or "Hob", and I'm not telling who's
name was on the socks!] Hey Bob, tell TJ howdy for me!!  TNT

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin at you Kit!"