Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:38:44 EST
My little girl Baby died, and I have just picked up her ashes.  You were
all correct.  The tears come all over again.  The vet sent me the x-rays or
her heart 3 years prior to this and the ones taken a few weeks before her
death at my request.  They are a part of my picture collection of her.  The
difference is so dramatic it helps to see the change for me.  Most of her
ashes will go in the antique oriental jar I found for her this summer.

Now- I want to put together an Indian necklace with some of her ashes.  I
have found a small malachite heart and cross to also go in with some of her
fur.  The Indian necklace would probably be made of an animal skin in a
small pouch with draw string and a leather strip would go around my neck.
Baby would be close to my heart in this way.

Does anyone know where I can get a necklace like this???

Thank you
Lisette