Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 07:06:25 -0500
Just me again with my last (or next to last) reminder about my
Fundraising endeavor to help Nell Angelo get her animals back to
the USA as soon as possible.

*For the entire month of January .. 20% of all orders from
FerretsAreLove.com has and will be donated to Nell Angelo's fund
to get her animals back to the USA from Ethiopia..*

There are only 6 days left to take advantage of this offer and help
Nell out!

*Hopefully we can help her and give her peace of mind and she will
not be forced to leave any of her babies behind.

There are many items to choose from and it's for a great cause!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my website: FerretsAreLove.com
Help support shelters and BFF Research