From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 22:52:41 -0700
Hello all!

Just got home a while ago from 5 grueling hours of physics and senior
seminar...was daydreaming the whole time about Lisa and our five, gorgeous
ferret daughters...kept thinking about how Shiva climbs into my baseball cap
and curls up into a little ball and yawns and says "I love you Daddy" and my
heart melts and all...and she nibbles on the inside of the cap and rubs her
tired eyes with her paws...FERRETS ARE THE GREATEST!!!