Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:20:22 -0200
Well, wish the ferrets who need a home could came easily to Brazil.  Here
we just looooooove ferrets.  I have 5(five) and still follow in love for
others when I see...all them adopt.

Here in Brazil we have a lot og friends who have ferrets, but is not that
common find ferrets.

And every time I receive the list here I see "ferrer need a home" "3
ferrets looking for a better home"...

I was wondering if have anyway to bring the castrated ferrets (our
goverment do not allow everybody have ferrets, you have to prove you
can take care.  and if you adopt you have to prove too and change the
documents to your name and they have to be castrated) to Brazil.  I know
it would be interristing... 'cause I know a lot of persons who would be
interristing in adopt.  And they would pay for the transport.  EUA-BRAZIL.
Does anybody every heard about it?  Something like this?  Think is it
possible at all?

Ty