From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 22:06:42 -0500
Hi everybody!

SINGING SOPRANO
Ha, ha, ha, he, he, he!  I thought Paleface was the only one.  I laughed
when I read about the fuzzy who goes berserk when he hears a flute's high
notes.  To preface my story, Paleface is one of the most gentle,
kindhearted, mellow little guys to walk the planet.  However, given the
right stimulus...

Once upon a time, I had a squeaky rocking chair in my house.  A friend was
sitting in the chair, rocking (and squeaking) when along came gentle
Paleface.  "Look, he's coming to say hello." (I should have known something
was wrong; he was running in a _very straight_ line.) "OOooww!" Paleface had
lept into the air and had attached himself to my friend's elbow.  Firmly.
Needless to say, the squeaky chair squeaks no more in the presence of the
tiny, terrible one.

STICKY FERRETS
Trouble with tree sap?  Stumped by sticky tape?  Try mineral oil.  It should
loosen the sap or glue.

Wishing everyone a happy, ferret-filled Holiday Season!

Gina
and
Paleface (Give me a tuba any day.)